Why should you become an Accredited Professional Photographer ?
- You want to make a statement about your professional status
- You want to be part of the thriving PPI community
- You want to constantly learn and improve your photography
- You want to make your photography business more successful
- You want to work with your peers to help develop the profession of photography
- You want to support the advocacy efforts of the PPI protecting photographers rights
Why should you choose PPI ?
We have a passion for helping photographers grow their practices, exceed customer expectations and pursue artistic calling. We are a source for recognition, community, protection and education.
It is a way to differentiate yourself and push your talents to the next level. PPI offers three levels of accreditations, which is a well-established approach to measure your professional development. Becoming a PPI certified photographer is the best way to stand out among your competitors because it will help boost your photography skills and confidence.
Looking to connect with other photographers? PPI is dedicated to providing a powerful sense of community and continual support for our accredited photographers. PPI creates opportunities to bring photographers together and stay connected throughout the the year. You'll never feel you are alone.
Protection is critical in this technology-heavy era. Protect your work, your business and your reputation with PPI legal advisors, designed to cover you before the going gets tough. We give you the resources to be proactive - and reactive when needed!
It is important not to lose sight of our professional development needs. PPI offers photography seminars, interactive workshops and live-learning opportunities for our accredited photographers to achieve personal and career goals.
Get Started on Your Accreditation Today !
To find out more information about the requirements, please download PPI Guidelines
If you are ready to apply the PPI Accreditations, please download PPI Application Form (in PDF)
or PPI Application Form (in JPG)
* To become an Accredited Professional Photographer you have to meet the standards we set.
You must also agree to comply with the
PPI Code of Professional Practice